Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meet Linda Richardson




Retiring from military life in September 2003, she received a Masters degree in Social Work from the University of South Carolina. In addition, she holds a Bachelors degree in Sociology in Psychology from the University of Maryland at College Park. "I retired from the U.S. Army in Sep 2003. I served my country for over 21 years. I have a Master in Social Work, I'm a licensed Social Worker for the state of Georgia, and I also have two Bachelors one in Sociology and one in Psychology. I basically love being of service to others."



Linda Richardson, author of How Well Are We Playing This Game Called Life: What We Are Not being Told About Our Birthright From A Universal, Scientific, And Individual Perspective said she first thought about writing a book back in 2000 after reading the trilogy Conversations with God by Neale Walsh. "After reading these books several times I had an epiphany about our life and the way we are living it in "this game called life." From that point on, I started visualizing how we could play a better game called life"

Apart from her life as a writer, Richardson is an entrepreneur and launched a business in June 2009. "RiMaLi Inc. RiMali means The Gift of Life and the company has several subsidiary functions. First, as an online school-- School of First Thought that offers general guidance, and counseling techniques for personal growth and development. Secondly, I created a new form of therapy; I'm using the techniques to design therapeutic electronic video games that will assist people with health issues. Thirdly, I have created an independent subsidiary -RiMaLi Creative Images- Small Business to the World, whereby I will offer independent assistance to creative small businesses that wish to contribute something to the world."

She is best known by individuals who have worked with her,as being open-minded and having a mind like a parachute.Why parachute? "Someone once said that a mind can only function best when like a parachute it is open. Linda's mind - open, embracing and landing heavy, weighty and serious issues gently. Her greatest assets are those things that we cannot see, but we know are fully deployed to give us the Linda we know today - her heart and mind."

Individuals who have worked with Linda have also said she is a "unique person with a way about herself that is positively contagious and everyone she meets benefits from their encounter with her".

To Learn More, Visit: http://onealmediagroup.presskit247.com/Linda_Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment