Friday, September 18, 2009

Media Connections Lab- A Space To Get Noticed And Stay Noticed

Media Connections Lab has been operating for two short weeks, and our members are already giving us rave reviews:


Ken Hudnall, the host of The Ken Hudnall Show on Blog Talk Radio.com after joining Media Connections Lab,received attention on USA Today.com that ran
the feature "Radio Host Leaps From Terrestrial Radio To Internet." As a result of the national media coverage, Ken reported his listening audience on The Ken Hudnall Show, increased by 20,000 within a few days.


Author,Sharon Shefali Gupta says:

"A big thank you for the wonderful book trailer you did for TOOFANI DAYS, VALENTINE NIGHTS. My sister Kareena, who lives in Spokane, also joined your Media Connections yesterday, and so did my epublisher in London, Torquil Riley-Smith. They're both very impressed with your site. I look forward to a long and fruitful association with your agency."

Linda Richardson, author of How Well Are We Playing This Game Called Life is awaiting the release of her new book, and needed a feature story and book trailer to get some intense buzz going. Media Connections Lab wrote a distributed a feature "Retired Army Veteran Pursues Life-Long Learning," and she received coverage on several influential blogs like The Seattle Post-Intelligencer.com. Linda says, "Thanks Jackie, for revealing such a creative piece on me. I love you for it!"


Jackie O'Neal, creator on Media Connections Lab captured the imagination of Internet Voices Radio producer, Lillian Cauldwell, and was booked or Sept. 29,2009 to discuss
how authors and Radio/TV hosts can meet online without spending a dime.

http://www.internetvoicesradio.com


Erica Miner, award-winning author of Four Ever Friends and Travels With My Lovers needed a book trailer to promote on Facebook. Media Connections Lab got right to work, and she said: "Wow, the video you created is amazing. I love it. I can't wait to share it with my Facebook crowd."

Erica Miner
http://www.ericaminer.com
http://mymediaconnections.ning.com/video/erica-miner


Several radio talk show hosts agreed to be interviewed by Media Connections Lab to share their insight on what they look for in guests.
"Inside The Mind Of Radio Talk Show Hosts"
The feature story ran on USA Today.com San Francisco pages

Chris Tatevosian, author of Life Interrupted says:

"I am an author who views the Media Connection Lab as a valuable tool for promoting books like my self-help memoir Life Interrupted, It's Not All About Me. The book I have written to help those in similar situations deal more positively with distresses to one's relationships as a result of life being interrupted by chronic illness or disability."
-Chris M Tatevosian





Aurea McGarry, host of PBS Live Your Legacy TV reports what happened as a result of the new book trailer created by Media Connections Lab:

"I thought I would share this with everyone. An Amazon book reviewer contacted me last week and wanted to do an online interview with me about my book titled "I Won't Survive, I'll Thrive." Which is available on Amazon and all the online book stores. So if you click the attachment below you can read his interview he had with me. If you like it, please feel free to forward it along to others. I wrote it to give people hope in love, life, faith, business and in Miracles. Most of you know about one of my miracles which is that I should not be able to speak above a faint whisper after my cancer surgery removed the left nerve to my vocal chord in 1999, along with many other vital organs. But I am speaking and doing it for a living on radio, TV and now as a national traveling trainer and Platinum Director with Trump Network."
-Aurea Mcgarry, Live Your Legacy TV (PBS)



CLICK POSTING HERE....
http://www.bookpleasures.com/websitepublisher/articles/1160/1/Meet-...

Anita Wills needed some fresh book promotion, so Media Connections Lab wrote and distributed a feature story "Genealogy Serves As Catalyst For Book On African-American Issues," and created a book trailer. These were packaged in a social media campaign whereby the feature story received hundreds of views the first day it was published. Anita Wills says: "Dear Jackie, This video is amazing, and took my breathe away. You breathed new life into my project. I cannot wait to share this video with my family and friends."
Anita Wills

Louise Uwacu, founder of POSITIVISION, and author of Nightmare of a POSITIVISION needed to promote her charitable endeavor nationally. Media Connections Lab wrote and released a feature story on her organization. USA Today.com and other outlets ran the story. Lousie says: "I saw your work and the piece and the trailer, it is all so well-done, and so good. I appreciate the coverage. Thank you for keeping it authentic."
Louise Uwacu, Author & Speaker
POSitivisionary* C.E.O.

With a POSITIVISION*, success is our only option www.onepositivision.com

Author, Bill Joyce sees writing as an adventure, and he wanted to raise his profile. so Media Connections Lab interviewed hin for a feature story. Bill Joyce says:
"Thank you Jackie. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. I will continue to watch and see how this new adventure shapes up."



Bill Joyce, President
Vision Management

More to come! For more information, Google: Media Connections Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment